Colour & Technical
- Great for high impact blondes right though to soft multi tonal effects. Our
team will work out the right balance that you’re looking for without you ever
- It’s French for ‘sweep’. Great for people wanting feather fine accents in their hair with a natural result. Great for softening solid blondes, adding subtle interest to natural hair or a subtle looking approach to camouflaging pesky greys! Ideal for short hair.
- The big brother to glossing. Permanent, high commitment results. Great for blending and banishing greys and for a more solid result.
- Scalp bleach
- Are you wanting to be a blonde bombshell or platinum blond? Using the most safe and effective pre-lighteners we can now create your desired look.
- Feeling more brassy than blonde? Toners remove unwanted warmth from blondes leaving the hair feeling and looking at its prime. Perfect for in-between appointments as a refresher.
- Brazilian Blow Dry
- Originally developed in Brazil – the Smooth Brazilian Blow Dry straightens the hair without damaging or changing the texture. Following the treatment, care and styling of your hair becomes effortless with minimal amounts of blow drying and styling required for months afterwards. Your hair will have much improved resiliency and will no longer be affected by rain, humidity or sweat.
- Our Relaxer System is the next generation of advanced conditioning relaxers designed for superior safety, straightening and smoothness.
All colour services (Excluding Toner) include a blow dry. Other colour services available on consultation.
|Head of Colour||Colour Technician|
|Full head highlights||£160||£120|
|3/4 head highlights||£140||£110|
|1/2 head highlights||£115||£90|
|Brazilian Blowdry/Relaxer||Art Director||Senior Stylist||Top Stylist|
|Relaxer Full Head||From £199||£175||£175|
|Brazilian Blow Dry||£199||£129||£109|
* Please note all prices are ‘From’ and may be adjusted according to length and thickness of your hair.
**Depending on hair type and frequency of washing, results last between two and four months. If regular treatments are maintained you will immediately see the quality of your hair improve and be left with shiny, beautiful, manageable hair.